WordPress WooCommerce provides various built-in features, lots of free themes, and it supports scalability. It provides customization options for its users where plugins, themes, extensions can be used and customize for special needs. It allows users to create content, edit content and adding meta tags. It substantially benefits small businesses because of its cost-effectiveness. It gives to the ability to personalize any add-ons according to your business demands. WooCommerce offers east payment gateway integration, SEO features, marketing, easy navigation for the overall website.
Which is Right for your Business?
Which is Right for Your Online Business? In a nutshell, Shopify is a great platform for small size businesses. WooCommerce is good for small and medium enterprises. However, Magento is the best option for big corporations with immense resources.
How to Install Magento 2?
There are different options that you can use to install Magento2. But using the ‘Command Line’ method is the best. This method is relatively easy and prevents many errors. There are few things that you need to make sure before installing Mageto2. Ensure that your system meets all the requirements of Magento2.
- Operating system should have Linux distributors such as Ubuntu, or RedHat.
- 2GB RAM to update Magento.
- Latest Stable version of Composer. Magento2 does not support Composer 2.x
- Apache 2.4 or Nginx 1.x Web services
- MySQL 5.6 or Higher. For Magento 2.4, MySQL 8.0 is required
- Latest PHP versions and extensions, ~7.3.0 or higher
- Enable PHP OPcache
- Set Memory_limit in PHP settings to avoid some common errors
- Use Elasticsearch in Magento 2.4 for search.
- A Security certificate for HTTPS and TLS required
- Magento Mail Server – Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) and SMTP server
There are some other technologies that Magento can use. It depends on the Magento version you are using. Some of these technologies are:
- Redis version 3.2, 4.0, 5.0 (compatible with 2.4+ ) for page caching and session storage
- Varnish version 6.x
- RabbitMQ 3.8.x (compatible with 2.0 and later)
- Elasticsearch 6.8 (Magento 2.3)
- Elastic Search 7.x.x
Method to Install Magento 2.4 via Command Line:
Once your system is ready with all the requirements you can use the following method to install Magento via Command Line.
php bin/magento setup:install –base-url=”http://localhost/mag24/” –db-host=”localhost” –db-name=”mag24″ –db-user=”root” –admin-firstname=”admin” –admin-lastname=”admin” –admin-email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” –admin-user=”admin” –admin-password=”admin123″ –language=”en_US” –currency=”INR” –timezone=”America/Chicago” –use-rewrites=”1″ –backend-frontname=”admin”
It is strongly recommended that you use the latest Magento 2 version for your E-commerce store. Because it can be beneficial for business as well as it provides enhanced security to your online e-commerce store. Enterprise Web Cloud has successfully delivered flexible and profitable eCommerce solutions over the years. We provide lucrative B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions as we understand the need for your online cart to be SEO-friendly to raise the viewership ladder.